Swimming is a life skill which should be learnt at an early age. Being safe in the water is important but also being able to help save others in difficulty is a great asset. At Kerrie Lacey Swimming (formerly known as Swim with GymCo), children not only learn to swim but as they progress through to the advanced classes, life saving techniques are acquired.
- Swim with GymCo was established in 1996 by Mandy Leese.
- Kerrie & Gavin Lacey took over management in April 2019 on Mandy’s retirement.
- Swim England Affiliated, membership number 532840.
- Fully qualified Teachers (ASA or STA) and DBS checked.
- Trained assistants.
- Family Friendly.
- Our ethos is ‘Swimming for all, regardless of ability’.
Swimmers can work towards Swim England ‘Duckling’ and ‘Waterskills’ badges along with distance badges. Progression to Bronze, Silver and Gold ‘Challenge’ badges also allows swimmers to work towards the RLSS ‘Rookie Lifeguard’ awards.