Covid - 19 Update
Dated 14th July
The latest Government guidelines allows us to run our swimming lessons with teachers in the water with normal practices. We are very excited and are planning for our September term. Those of you who have been swimming with us during these testing times, your child will automatically be booked in for September. If you are a current customer who has taken a while off during the restrictions we welcome you back! We will send out an email to you in the next week or so. If you wish to come and join our swim family, please just send an email or give us a ring, we would love to have you.
Dated 11th January
Unfortunately we are on lockdown again. We hope to be back up soon, we will keep you updated with an expected return date as soon as we know.
Kerrie & Gavin
Dated 28th November
Dated 25th November
The situation at Kings’ remains the same so there are no changes to the way we will be operating.
Dated 4th November.
Dated 1st November.
Dated 2nd October.
We are a month into our first term back and all is going really well. We pride ourselves on creating a safe environment for our staff and children alike, so we would like to thank all of our parents and staff for their help in getting us to this point! We are quite efficient now and are in a great routine with all of the Covid-19 restrictions in place. Our Parent and Child assisted lessons are also going well, we have had some great feedback on these classes.
Please contact us if you wish some more information about joining KLS.
Dated 18th August.
Please see our Covid-19 walk through video…for the start of September term!
Dated 11th July.
Unfortunately, for safety reasons and the fact that teachers will not be allowed in the water, we are unable to run Duckling and Puffin classes until at least the New Year. All credits/payments will be honoured when these classes are able to resume.
Dated 23rd June.
Due to Boris Johnson’s latest announcement on June 23rd, we still remain closed until the next review.
Like you, we really want to return as soon as safely possible but I am not sure if we will be able to return to the swim school before the end of July. We are keeping everything crossed that we may be able to hold the summer holiday course in August (10-14).
Kerrie Lacey Swimming Ltd (KLS)
Kerrie & Gavin